National Acquisition Innovator Brings Streamlined Systems and Best Practices for Dental Practice Mergers and Acquisitions
SUNRISE, FL– Dental Whale, the nation’s first comprehensive resource company designed to help dentists get out of their chairs and grow their dental legacy, has merged with Tralongo, a firm specializing in dental practice acquisitions. Tralongo, founded and led by Dr. Ken Tralongo, has more than 25 years of experience in practice management. He is focused on identifying, acquiring and supporting a network of high-performing, profitable practices in partnership with entrepreneurial-minded dental professionals.
Dental Whale provides dentists with a wide range of practice management solutions to help them build efficiencies, grow profitability, acquire practices, create an exit strategy and more. Tralongo partners with dentists throughout the United States to help them expand their practices through the acquisition of existing dental offices. This includes helping dentists find the right dental practices to acquire, assisting in obtaining the appropriate financing, and working with them during the transition from old to new ownership.
Through its merger with Dental Whale and the innovative platform created by the Dental Whale leadership team, Tralongo helps dental entrepreneurs and partners optimize operations and efficiencies throughout the acquisition and practice life cycle to maximize profits. Dental Whale and its partners also provide clients with behind-the-scenes management support, including finance, human resources, marketing and ongoing education.
“Dental Whale brings new opportunities and a broader reach as Tralongo continues to offer a unique, proven set of tools to support our dental partners as they find practices that meet their criteria, perform due diligence, get the appropriate financing and acquire new practices,” said Dr. Ken Tralongo DDS, co-founder of Dental Whale.
With the merger of Tralongo, existing dental partners now have access to all that Dental Whale provides. The innovative dental company that provides a new category of group private practice ownership and management offers customizable outsourcing options for dentists to choose from:
- Front and Back Office Functions – inbound & outbound call centers, insurance verification, billing and insurance claims, IT support and accounting
- Marketing & Lead Generation – website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
- Seminars & Workshops – practice management education for dentists, building and growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
- Dental Practice Acquisition – help obtain financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
- Dental Partnership – unique opportunity for dental entrepreneurs to partner with a practice management group that provides innovative operations, training, and an attractive exit strategy.
- De Novo Specific Support – demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
- On-Site Equipment Repairs, Service and Sales – for all dental office equipment (including handpieces) and unique ability to loan equipment
About Dental Whale
With offices in Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta and San Antonio, Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through de novo practices and acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2017, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 773-255-4095 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/