National Dental Practice Services Firm Partners with Illinois Dentists to Expand and Support Practices in the Region
SUNRISE, Fla. (June 8, 2018) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, signed an official partnership with husband and wife dentists Drs. Rick and Sonia Brar The agreement will assist them in growing their network of dental practices across northwest Illinois.
As a Dental Whale partner, the Brars plan to continue growing their four Illinois practices by gaining more patients. The Brars can draw from the many services provided by Dental Whale’s subsidiary companies to help her achieve her goals. The subsidiary companies include:
- the largest dental repair franchise in North America
- dental marketing company
- dental practice brokerage firm
- national dental group practice
- dental mergers and acquisitions consulting company
- dental de novo consulting company
- dental IT company
- dental group purchasing organization
- dental back office services company
“Dental Whale has the right philosophy and good strategies to help us grow,” Dr. Sonia Brar said. “They have the marketing knowledge and can assist with our online presence. With their help, I know we can get our practices in a good place to start gaining more patients.”
Dr. Sonia Brar earned her bachelor’s degree in 1993 and her DDS in 1998 from Washington University, the same university from which her husband Dr. Rick Brar earned his DMD. Together they opened their first practice in 1998 in St. Charles, Illinois. Since then, the couple has continued to grow and expand their practices, now owning four in St. Charles, Elgin, South Elgin and West Dundee, Illinois.
“Drs. Sonia and Rick Brar are a wonderful addition to our constantly growing family of dentist entrepreneurs,” Dental Whale co-founder Dr. Scott Leune said. “Our mission is to help dentists take their knowledge of dentistry and apply it to their entrepreneurial objectives. With our acquisition process, de novo program and offering of support services, these skilled doctors will be well on their way to expanding the group of dental practices and patient care across Illinois.”
Dental Whale partners with entrepreneurial dentists, like the Brars, who are looking to grow their businesses by helping them acquire and operate multiple practices — taking professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
Dental Whale offers the following customizable outsourcing options for dentists to choose from:
- Front and Back Office Functions – Inbound & outbound call centers, scheduling, confirmations, insurance verification, billing and claims, patient AR, accounting, IT support
- Marketing & Lead Generation – Website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
- Seminars & Workshops – Practice management education for dentists, building & growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
- Dental Practice Acquisition – Financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
- De Novo Specific Support – Demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
- On-Demand Repairs and Services – For all dental equipment repairs and service (including handpieces) plus ability to loan or purchase new equipment
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2017, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 773-255-4095 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/.