National Dental Practice Services Firm Partners with Dentist to Support Practices in Virginia, Michigan and the State of Washington
SAN ANTONIO (June 6, 2018) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, signed an official partnership with Dr. Sam Wise, DDS, of New Jersey. The agreement will assist Dr. Wise in creating and growing a network of dental practices across Virginia, Michigan and the State of Washington.
Dr. Wise graduated at the top of his class from Aleppo University in Syria before entering dental school. He attended Westphalian Wilhelms University of Munster in Germany, where he received degrees in oral medicine and implantology and dental surgery. He practiced as a dentist internationally for 20 years. He owned and managed multiple practices and performed or assisted with 5,000 dental implants.
In 2015, Dr. Wise moved to the United States. He is on track to complete a degree in orofacial pain from Rutgers University in New Jersey in 2018. Dental Whale’s entrepreneurial guidance will help Dr. Wise open his first U.S.-based practice and put his years of experience to use with new patients.
“I plan on working with patients and develop treatment plans,” Dr. Wise said. “I think Dental Whale can help me structure my American practices, especially in areas like processing insurance. The guidance will help me navigate development of new practice procedures. I’m ready to become an entrepreneurial dentist, and Dental Whale has the tools to help me get there.”
As a Dental Whale partner, Dr. Wise will open his first practice in Virginia, and later add practices in Michigan and the State of Washington. Dr. Wise can draw from the many services provided by Dental Whale’s subsidiary companies to help him achieve his goals. The subsidiary companies include:
- the largest dental repair franchise in North America
- dental marketing company
- dental practice brokerage firm
- national dental group practice
- dental mergers and acquisitions consulting company
- dental de novo consulting company
- dental IT company
- dental group purchasing organization
- dental back office services company
“Dr. Wise is a wonderful addition to our constantly growing family of dentist entrepreneurs,” Dental Whale co-founder Dr. Scott Leune said. “Our mission is to help dentists take their knowledge of dentistry and apply it to their entrepreneurial objectives. With our acquisition process, de novo program and offering of support services, Dr. Wise will be well on his way to expanding his group of dental practices and patient care across Virginia, Michigan and the State of Washington.”
Dental Whale partners with entrepreneurial spirits, like Dr. Wise, who are looking to grow their businesses by helping them acquire and operate multiple practices — taking professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
Dental Whale also offers the following outsourcing options for non-affiliated dentists to choose from as well:
- Front and Back-End Office Functions – Call centers, administrative work and front desk tasks, accounting, billing and insurance claims, IT support
- Marketing & Lead Generation – Website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
- Seminars & Workshops – Practice management education for dentists, growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
- Dental Practice Acquisition – Financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
- De Novo Specific Support – Demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
- On-Demand Repairs and Services – For all dental office equipment including hand-piece repairs, ability to loan or purchase new equipment
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentist operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2017, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit https://www.dentalwhalede.com/.